Monday, March 31, 2014

A New Beginning For A Youth

I'm excited to say that I was able to sell some beautiful Dwarf Hotot stock to a new youth breeder! She is nine years old and her parents will be helping her. I sold two of my absolute favorite junior does to them! While I'm sad that I can't use the does in my program, I'm glad they can help someone else out. I will be saving her a beautiful new buck to add to her program as well a bit later in the year. It's so exciting to be getting new breeders started that love and care for the breed!
I wish I could have gotten a picture of the does I sold before dropping them off but I was in a hurry to leave. I suppose you'll just have to trust that they were beautiful! I'm excited to see how they do for her. The older junior was a black sport and the younger junior was a black banded mismark... both extremely typey. Let's hope they produce something for them to keep and put up on the show tables here in UT!

An old picture but didn't the sport have the cutest head?! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment