Sunday, April 13, 2014

Some Cuties

I took a couple of pictures in the past day that I just need to share! I've posted a few of them to Facebook so you may have seen them already. Because the majority of my rabbits have gone into horrid molts, I wasn't able to take more. Additionally, it has been raining excessively so I wasn't able to take any outside with the pretty mountain background!! Luckily that rain will make our pasture even more green for the pictures I take in the future! :-) 

Marc Anthony- the long awaited pictures! I've only had him
for 6 months and finally got a picture! Lol He has been
molting and out of condition for ages. He's getting there.
 I think convention was rough on him. Poor guy. 

Very nice. A bit too long for me, but we can work with that.

That cute head and muzzle!! My favorite thing about him...

He's a bit skittish still so that's a work in progress.

Little Rascal's Classy- SJB- 4 months old
Loving this Tyrade x Manda baby! Beautiful type,
kind-hearted personality... What a guy! He needs lots of time
to develop but I'm excited to see him grow into his potential!

My favorite DH litter, out of Tucker x Blue. Unfortunately,
they all obviously carry blue. Hopefully I can work with that!
I love their lines and they're all very round still while on the
doorstep of the uglies... that's a pretty good sign, I'd think.;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment