Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Some New Men

It's official. Your life can change entirely in a split second. Today, I started off with 1 homebred Holland buck working in my rabbitry and ended the day with still, 1 homebred Holland buck, but getting 2-3 new phenomenal bucks and 1-2 does in two weeks and potentially another buck in May. Can you say, WOW!??!!
I hadn't planned any of this actually. This all happened on accident! While yes, I am hundreds of dollars more poor, I am ecstatic to add these 3-6 gorgeous animals to my herd. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and so I dove head-first when it was offered to me. It's a long-run but I've made a lot of those in my life. I figure I can't fail if I don't try!

"Those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." ~Robert Kennedy

Xcaliber's Thompson- BSB- Love this guy! Thank you
Ty Gordon for sharing this handsome fella with me!

Pictures of everyone else are coming soon. Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment