Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Updates

I guess I'm over-due for an update! First of all, I'd like to announce some breedings that I forgot to share on my blog. Maybelliene is due on March 14th and she is pregnant for sure. I also bred Manda but I'm not expecting much considering I've been trying to get a litter from her for 6 months. :/ And then I also bred Peach, my New Zealand doe. I bred Peach a few days ago so we'll see if she took in a few days. I'm way excited to finally have litters again soon!
Also, I'd like to announce that I may be adding two Holland Lop does to the rabbitry sometime soon. These does come from my friend, Ty Gordon's rabbitry. They are 6 month old, solid black torts. One of them is a show doe and the other is a brood doe. It's not official yet but hopefully it will be soon!
Other than that, the rabbitry has been very quiet and rather boring lately. Lol!


Maybelliene enjoying her early nest box ;)

Ears!!! <3
 
Mia

Look at those shoulders!
Can't wait to line breed this gorgeous doe!

A few ribbons hanging in the barn...

No comments:

Post a Comment