Saturday, February 9, 2013

Brood Barn

I finally got around to taking pictures of the indoor side of my barn, the Brood Barn. There's nothing too interesting going on right now, just waiting for the show on the 16th. Manda didn't take so she has been re-bred and is due on March 10th. I'm trying to breed Maybelle as well so I can send a beautiful daughter out of her to my great friend in Texas. I just can't seem to get a litter right now. I will also be breeding Adaliene on March 23rd. I can't wait for her litter!

Sigh... we're getting more snow... just when it started melting...

Inside the brood barn, we have Manda, Maybelle, and Adaliene.

It's still under construction. I should have it finished
on February 17th when I get all of the supplies needed.


Adaliene

Breakfast in the Bunny Barn

The Guard Cat. hehe Daisy loves the bunnies!

Manda's "pet me" face.
Mia and her new tattoo. Getting ready for the show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment