Tuesday, February 19, 2013

URBA Show

Whew! What a busy weekend! We had a show on Saturday which I do not have much to say about. The judging did not go well... the judges were not familiar with Dwarf Hotots nor where they familiar with proper Holland Lop type. It was horrible. However, I'm thankful Nate Burbidge was there to save the day for our little Eyes of the Fancy!  Nate knows how to judge a Dwarf Hotot very well and did a great job placing the class for Open B.
Congrats to my best friend, Paige Ellsworth for her BOB win with HD's Kofuku, her beautiful black banded senior doe!
Kofuku <3

Mia-ready to go home!

Little Rascal's Rabbitry and DunloppedSafari Rabbitry

Paige enjoying her wins...

BIS judging. Lots of gorgeous animals!!
My personal favorite was the Belgian Hare.

I had a great time at the show! Hopefully the next one will be better, judging-wise. I still love to go and see my friends and meet new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment