Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Temporary Barn-Check!

The title speaks for itself, we have moved the bunnies into a new temporary barn! I'm really excited about the move and I'm glad my bunnies are in an enclosed barn where they are safe. I still have a lot to do and a lot more cages to build (Paige Ellsworth of DunloppedSafari Rabbitry gets to help me! Lol!) but it's such a blessing to have the barn. I have to get five more rows of cages built to fill the barn but I think I'll be okay with three more rows for now. Five rows will be cramped so we'll save that for when I really need them. Hehe! Unfortunately, I still have to deal with a pesky hen and rooster in the barn  but I'm just thankful I don't have to deal with the whole flock living with my bunnies. The chickens have to enjoy life on the floor of the barn. If you own chickens, you know that they are very...very...very messy creatures. Bird poop gets everywhere!! I'm pretty sure that the setup we have now will keep the chickens off the cages.

Hopefully adding 2-4 rows into this side of the barn.

Paige, justa creepin'... ;-)

South wall...

Addy chilling in her new cage, she didn't know what to think!

The white board and ribbon wall

Building a cage row for the brood doe barn. (pics coming soon!)

Addy

Mia

Mia- the thickest baby ever born in my barn <3 Love her!
 
I love my new barn and gorgeous little does! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment