Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The New Stuff!

So we got new rabbits, new cages, new everything a few days ago. I have been so busy with everything lately I couldn't post. We still haven't set everything up in our barn, we are waiting for when my brother, my dad, and I are all free from work and it is still light enough outside. My Grandma is less than pleased with them as she doesn't like rabbits because "They Multiply." Oh well...
So now, its time for pictures!!!

BA's Maybelliene
BB's Lil' Buck (Just sold him. He produces NICE babies! I hope he does well for you!!)

For Sale! BA's Zeus

For Sale! BA's Munchie

BA's Asti
Tattooer EZ Tatt

My Pet:
Broken Black Tort Vienna Marked BEW Holland Lop

GORGEOUS eyes on this doll

My stuff that isn't all set up.

Asti Cooling off

Daisy doesn't know what to think of this situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment