Sunday, July 22, 2012

Oh the Joys of Patience!

I'm still "patiently" awaiting the arrival of Chex's litter. She is due on Saturday! I am so excited! It will be interesting to see what I get. Last time I got 2 sports, 1 banded. I used the same buck for this breeding.
Also, I am starting to think I may not offer pets anymore. I don't know if I will or not. I'm thinking I may offer them for $35 for one month and if they don't sell I will give them to the Birds of Prey Aviary next to my house. I just don't want my animals being bred for pets. The life of the average pet rabbit is terrible. I can guarentee more than half of them sit in a little cage until they die from who knows what. We will see.

So I may not be posting much this week, considering there is nothing to post about until the nests are full. LOL I palpated Pippet and Maybelliene and neither of them took. Ugh.

If anyone is interested, Pippet it avalible for $50 to make room for new stock.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment