Sunday, July 8, 2012

Needing some Inspiration...

Well lately I've been getting lots of put downs, and I've had many things happen that were unexpected and make me feel like I am failing with this breed. I am so irritated with some of the top breeders and their rude remarks I could almost sell out because of it. It surprises me that with this being such a rare rabbit, they would try the under-dogs like this, then go around talking about being a "promoter."
I just have a list of a few quotes that I have sitting in my rabbitry right now, but here's one of my favorites.


"Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles. Your decision to be, have and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties and challenges that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else."
~ Brian Tracy

I want to keep trying, I really do. It's just hard. The heartache of losing a litter, the anger of someone telling you what you have worked on for a long time is not good enough. I guess it's just a matter of When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, 'Try it one more time.'

I think I may need a break with these rabbits. I am juggling so much right now. I've worked and worked. I've prayed. I've studied. I've convinced. And then I can't even get a single baby.
I don't know. I just don't feel like I am accomplishing anything.
I have often used this video to help with my horse shows which I messed up at if you would like to watch it:

Pippets getting chunky.
Chex did palpate positive though today. :)

1 comment:

  1. You hang in there. Remember David and Goliath. You love those buns and it shows.

    ReplyDelete