Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's been a sad weekend...

Well, I am very sad to say Chex's litter died from heat stroke. I checked on them, they were doing great, came back about 1 hour later and they were all almost gone, needless to say it was 15 minutes later and they all expired. I tried everything I could think of to save them. I haven't posted about it because I feel really bad, like it was my fault.

But on a happier, well... VERY EXCITING note we are getting a whole new rabbitry and herd tonight!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!

This includes:

-12 cages (might be getting a 4 cage hutch also, but most likely not)
-tattoo pen (actually already took that home)
-feeders and waterers
-toys
-wormer
-7 transport cages
- 6 rabbits (5 hotots, 1 VM BEW Holland Lop)

I am so excited!!! I will be taking tons of pictures to post in a little while.


I think we may be having a budding friendship...


"Just keep digging, just keep digging!"


No post is complete with out a steer wanting his picture taken.
Grizz


No comments:

Post a Comment