Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Life, New Bunnies

It has been a GREAT weekend!! Chex had two banded babies who she is feeding well. I am sure they will do great! She had them in the nest this time and pulled hair. It was 99 degrees outside so I brought them inside and they will be living in our dog's carrier until the babies are mobile enough to keep themselves from over-heating.




We are also getting new bunnies! Our Holland Lops will be in Utah tomorrow night at about 8PM, which is very very very exciting!!
  I am just so blessed to have a healthy, happy litter now and finally getting my second breed. I hope you all have luck with your bunnies and their litters! It is truely amazing to see those little babies! <3

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome. They are so sweet and look great! Glad Chex is being a good momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Chex! Happy those little ones are getting fed. It's such a relief when momma does her job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes its great!! I am so excited to see them all cute and fluffy! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete