Sunday, January 8, 2012

Two New Bucks!

We got 2 new bucks from a friend last night. BA's Teddy and BA's Flynn. They are adorable!



Teddy
(Black ear spots are scars from a fight.)




Flynn
(spots from birth)


Teddy is by far my favorite! He has the sweetest personality and has an exceptional body. Flynn on the other hand.... needs anger management classes. He lunges if you open his cage door. I bought him for his size and his eye bands. I think these two are wonderful additions to my herd. Teddy wins against Flynn conformation wise. I will have to look at Cookies again. I think he has improved with age, plus he looks amazing in Winter.

Teddy is on my lap at the moment,  He really enjoys snuggles. I think Flynn needs to sit in Time-out for a while and think about how bad lunging is. I know I will get some nicely tempered babies out of him. That's how to BA line is. Sometimes the nicest babies come from the meanest parents.


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you were able to get more bunnies. Hopefully Flynn can learn to mind his manners.

    Ellyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm sure he will. I think he is just so stressed from a new home. Also he wasn't played with much for a while at his old home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new bunnies! Very cute. =)

    ReplyDelete