Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Goals

     So even though I don't have my rabbitry running quite yet, I am going to share some goals for getting my rabbitry off to a good start.

1. Purchase hollands from Allan Ormand

2. Build hanging cages for my first rabbitry cages and expand as needed

3. Breed the hotots in July or August

4. Bring some LRR Juniors to a show at the end of the year

5. Purchase Evans software

6. (Possibly) See if I could arrange transport from the ARBA convention in October so I can purchase some gorgeous bunnies from a friend.

That's all I could think of at the moment. I might add more later.

Cookies is doing great! Sorry about the nasty cage walls. We got rid of the buck that was causing that.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, Cookies is super cute. :) He looks a lot like one of my sport does, Dolly. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolly is adorable! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your goals! I'm sure you'll have great rabbits when you're allowed to get them.

    ReplyDelete