Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Toys and Such

Some people seem to neglect the importance of cage accessories. When I picked up Teddy and Flynn, I noticed they only had a water bowl and a J-feeder in their cages. When I got them home, they had all sorts of things in their cage. They just didn't know how to act. They still haven't figured out what hay and toys are. They won't touch either.

 They also like their old food better and will pick it out of my feed because I have them mixed at the moment to help with the transition, but that's off topic.

Make sure you have something your buns can play with, or at least chew on. It will really enrich their lives and bring out the best in their personality. I am noticing an improvement in Teddy's personality ever since he  started exercising outside. Rabbits are an active species. They need to exercise and have something to do. I can not stress enough the importance or playtime. If you can't let them play outside, let them play inside. So that's all I really have to say on the matter, enjoy these bunny pictures.
"Mom, this is not funny."


This is random but it makes me smile.

Random fact of the day: I think a sun flower is going to be our rabbitry flower. LOL!!


2 comments: