Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Rabbitry Binder

So I got this idea from 4 Kings Rabbitry to show you what's in my rabbitry binder.
All the papers came from the 4 Kings Rabbitry website. Click Here

So here is my binder, it has horses all over it, obliviously. I made this binder a long time ago and never had a use for it until now. Here's the cover. It has a pocket on front for a pen or anything you might need.



As you can see, the binder isn't too thick..... yet.


The "title page" You can put business cards or membership cards in this plastic sleeve too.

The standard of perfection of course!


Left: 2nd page on standard, Right: Breed pamphlet, you can give these out to new buyers.


You can use the 31 day chart so you can easily see when your does will be due. You just find the date bred, and then look to the column on the right and that is your due date.


Use the breeding chart to see if your litter will be junior or senior at the next show.



This paper is so you can keep track of who has been De-wormed.


This is where my buck pedigrees will go and as you can see, where my does pedigrees will go as well. I still have not received my pedigrees.



Use this paper to record show results for each individual rabbit.



Use this paper to record your does breeding dates and if they palpated + or -.



Use this paper to record how many sales you have had, where each bunny is, and to do follow ups.


Plenty of extra plastic sleeves and 2 more dividers if I ever need them.



ENJOY!!

2 comments: