Monday, April 1, 2013

Herd Sell Out

After some consideration, I've decided to sell out of rabbits. I would like to focus more on horses and I just don't have the time with a rabbitry. I also don't have the money to pay for a rabbitry and horses. It's been really fun raising rabbits!! I'd like to thank all of my amazing friends that kept me going in this hobby, encouraged, and taught me so much!! I'll miss my rabbits but I think it's for the best.

I will be keeping Gilroy and my new herd buck, Buddy Holly as my pets.

Thank You everyone! We'll miss you all.

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha...so.... does that mean that you are NOT selling out?!?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I'm definitely not selling out. APRIL FOOLS!!! I got a lot more people than I thought I would... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good one!! Very creative... fooled me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, totally got me! That's hilarious. I just saw your new post about TF Pistol Annie and I'm going "I thought she was selling out!" LOL Happy April Fools ;D

    ReplyDelete