Friday, April 5, 2013

Yet another new doe!

I happened to be scrolling through my news feed on Facebook last night when I saw a massive, thick doe. I glanced up and spotted the words "For Sale" so I frantically messaged TNT Rabbitry asking for details. Eventually I put the doe on hold and found transport! She will be arriving on May 6th after the West Coast Classic show in Reno, Nevada. I'm so excited to be getting this doe! She's beautiful.        
She will be a year old on the 13th of April so she is almost the same age as Manda. Her name is TNT's Katara and she's a Solid Sable Point.
Katara is a great producer and a thick doe with perfect bone. She showed well as a junior but was then retired to the breeding program. I'm sooo excited to add this doe to my program!


No comments:

Post a Comment