Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's been a while!

Hey! I'm back! haha I have been sooo busy lately that I had forgotten about my blog! I have so much to say but I'll have to break it up into separate blog posts or this will be way too long! So I think I will pick up where I left off. Maybelle had her litter on March 13th! They are obviously 2.5 weeks old now! They look like 3 little bucks... again... Boo. Lol! Fortunately I think they are all absolutely gorgeous! Each of them looks like my beautiful junior doe, Adaliene. They have huge, thick heads and tiny, tiny ears! They've all been named as well! Sterling, Arza, and Lil' Luke!

Lil' Luke, the sport <3

Sterling on the bottom, Arza on the top! Lol!

Lil' Luke and Arza

Grumpy pregnant Manda... sigh...

Oh, look! An unfamiliar face! This is our new junior doe!
TF Pistol Annie
A formal introduction will be included in my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment