Thursday, April 4, 2013

TF Pistol Annie

Introducing our new doe, TF Pistol Annie! She is a Broken Black Tort Junior doe. She is currently going through a funny stage as she is still very young. I think with time, she will thicken and mature very well. I'm so excited about this doe! She has never been shown but I may show her in June depending if I decide to show at the Wasatch Rabbit Breeders show in Woodland, Utah. If I don't end up showing her, I will add her to my breeding program in July.
I love this little doe. She is still quite shy but she isn't panicky which is nice. Usually when I bring home new rabbits, they are very nervous and will frantically dart around their cage trying to stay away. It usually takes a lot of time before they calm down but this doe has been great ever since I got her!
Forgive me for the pictures. She was more interested in the new barn than posing! Heehee!


"Hey you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment