Monday, April 29, 2013

Growing Babies

There isn't much going on that is rather exciting these days. But there are a few growing babies in the nests right now. We have a young buck and doe in our junior cages, Arza and Lilly. Arza will be staying with me until July and then will be headed to his new home in Nevada to live with Mendi and Chloe as a 4H bun.
Lilly will be going to live with Linda in Utah as her 1st Dwarf Hotot and eventually she we begin showing and breeding! YAY, another Utah breeder! This is a nice pair of hotots and although I'm sad to see them go, I'm glad they'll be going to help someone else!
We also have Manda's litter which will be sold as pets. Adorable little babies!
We will finally be picking up our new holland doe this weekend as well! I can't wait to welcome home TNT's Katara!
And some great news, we'll be purchasing a new Holland Lop herd buck around Washington State Convention time from L&R Hollands in Oregon! So excited to be getting my herd buck from them! Their stock is phenomenal! I won't be able to thank them enough!

Arza, although he is in major uglies in this baby stage,
you can see his promising head. Those ears are also promising,
you just can't tell in this uglies stage. Lol!

Pretty nice eyebands on Arza :-)

Manda's 4 little babies! I need pics where you can see the
3 black ones individually!

Lilly and Arza enjoying their toy.
I'll need to separate these two sometime soon.
I'll probably wait until after these stackers are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment