Monday, March 11, 2013

Baby Fever

There isn't much going on at the rabbitry lately. I have baby fever since I'm anxiously waiting for Maybelle's litter that is due Thursday. Eeee! I'm soooo excited! This is a repeat breeding and I'm hoping I can get similar results from her September litter. I'm really hoping I can send some babies to others soon. I have a few people wanting Hotots asap... :/ I guess I'll just keep focusing on improvement. Of course bunnies will come available, I'm just not going to breed quantity to fill the demand. I need to focus on my rabbits. Lol! Let's hope I can get some bunnies to everyone. I love seeing my bunnies go to their perfect homes. These little Dwarf Hotots are so worth the wait... <3

May's mustache <3

"Must continue nesting!!"
"Go away! I'm busy!" Lol

Mia looking gorgeous, as always.

Addy-such a itty bitty doe! I hope she grows a little! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment