Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Life Goes On...

Well, what do I say? The bunnies are all slowly healing from the tragic accident and so am I. I'm planning some huge changes that I'm very excited about. I guess we all have to learn some lessons the hard way.
 
"God only puts us through as much as we can handle, so the people who struggle the most have been chosen by God to be the strongest ones."
 
I took a few pictures today and I did include a slightly graphic picture of Adaliene's paw. Please skip it if you do not tolerate blood and raw flesh.
 
The 'House Crew'. Gilroy, Teddy, Addy, and Mia.
 
Gilroy, the social butterfly.
Can you tell he just finished drinking water? lol
 
Poor Addy's foot :'(
 
She's healing fast and most of her injuries look a
million times better but you can definitely see her feet
 and face were chewed on. :'(
I guess the bunnies will be alright. Addy will be a gorgeous brood doe. I probably won't be showing hotots for a while. Addy was my only show hopeful for February and now she can't be shown. I may just stick with my hollands for February. Hopefully Mia will be ready for the next show. In the Spring and Summer I will be doing lots of breeding with my new stock for both breeds!
 
Here's to a great new year! It definitely wasn't the start I was hoping for but I'm not going to let it kill me. I'm going to make a lot of progress in 2013!

4 comments:

  1. Awe! Remember, when you are down to nothing, God is up to something. :-) Good things, good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about the accident, but glad you and the buns are doing better...looks like Addy is healing up great! Good for you, I know I haven't been off to a good start for 2013 at all either, but we gotta keep our chins up! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pajamas, lanae :D Addy sure thinks they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Thanks, I made em myself. I thought the print just fit me well. ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete