Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Spring Additions

 
Hey y'all! So we're in the middle of Winter and with Spring coming up soon, I'd like to post about my new Dwarf Hotot Spring additions. Photos and bunnies courtesy of FourKing's Rabbitry. These bunnies are all a 'maybe' as they must be replaced by a better son or daughter before making their way to Utah. They are all absolutley beautiful Hotots. I'm excitedly preparing for them. I taught my dad a bit about DH type a few nights ago and it seemed to have helped him understand why these rabbits would be such an important addition to my herd and breeding program. I think he's also softening up on the 'new barn' idea. Lets hope! Lol! So without further ado....the bunnies!
 
4King's Abby
 
4King's Diva
 
Percy's 303 'Dixie'


Percy's TG3 'Tige'
 
Percy's TJ


ThunderHill's Anberlin


ThunderHill's Buddy Holly
They are all such beautiful rabbits! I can't wait for Spring!
 
This was a song that Paige and I wrote for Lindsey King. It's pretty cheesy but hey, you can't be serious all the time!
 
Just the Way they Are
(4King’s Rabbitry)
Oh, their eyes, their eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Their fur, Their fur
Rolls perfectly without her trying
They’re so beautiful
And I wanna take em’ everyday
I know, I know
When I compliment them she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me "Do they look okay? "
I say
[Chorus:]
When I see their face (face face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause they’re amazing (amazing)
Just the way they are (are)
And when you show
Our whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl they're amazing (amazing)
Just the way they are (are)
[Verse 2:]
Their nose, their nose
I could kiss them all day if they’d let me
Her barn, her barn
She hates but I think it's so lovely
Bunnies so beautiful
And I want em’ everyday
Oh you know, you know, you know
I'll always demand a blog post
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just do the same
So don't even bother asking if they look okay
You know I'll say
[Chorus:]
The way they are
The way they are
Girl they’re amazing (amazing)
Just the way they are (are)

[Chorus:]
Lol! I hope you enjoyed this post and our song we worked so hard on. It's a classic. Lol!!


5 comments:

  1. AWE!! You girls are so sweet! I feel honored to have a song written for me ;-) Wow!! You know I do get culls, they're not all pretty ;-) heehee! What an awesome post...ok I'll hush now :-) Thanks Lanae and Paige!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should c'mere and be awesome with us!! We shall sing songs about our beautiful bunnies and the beautiful ladies who own them!! ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome!! That song was fun to write! Lol! I hope ya enjoyed it! hahahaha They really are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete