Monday, December 10, 2012

Over-due Updates!

I have to apologize for taking such long breaks in between posts. I just rarely get around to posting when I have to go to school. I'd like to just show off some bunnies and give a few updates. It's been so long!
My Pretty little Miss Mia <3

This picture reminds me of her dad! haha

Wide little bunny!

Pancake in my hand <3

Miss Addy. She's so gorgeous!

Mia...Again...can you tell I love her to bits?!

Addy

"Please stop....right about now would be great..."

Torturing the cutie! haha
The reason I've been gone lately.
I've been focused on my goal....Horses!
This is my favorite mare, Dizzy.
This is Junior Mint.
Thanks for reading!! I'm hoping I can start posting a lot now that its snowing and I can't get out and ride horses as much. Can't wait to get this blog going again! haha

1 comment: