Wednesday, December 19, 2012

2012 Litters

It's that time of year and I think it's time I made a post for my 2012 Litter Evaluation. I've officially been raise rabbits since July when I finally found the right foundation stock to begin. These past few months have been a Blast!! I've really enjoyed my bunnies and all my friends. I want to especially thank Lindsey King, the owner of FourKing's Rabbitry for supporting me with my rabbits for the 2 years we've known each other. She teaches me so much and has helped me tremendously. I'm very thankful to be friends. Thanks Lindsey!
 
 

2012 Babies
Babies born: 18
Babies died: 6
____________
Babies raised: 12
Babies kept: 2
 

This is very exciting! This means that I kept 1 out of every 6 babies this year. My keepers this year are Little Rascal's Adaliene and Little Rascal's Mia. These two does are absolutely gorgeous! I am also hoping to keep a buck out of Maybelle's new litter. I am really watching those 3 little boys.


McRae, Felix, and Alec <3

These are the up and coming baby boys! So Sweet! McRae is the baby in my hand. He in my favorite at this time. Felix is the baby on the left. He is a beautiful buck. Love him! And Alec is in the back. They are all gorgeous! I can't wait to see how they develop. It will be really interesting.

Miss Mia. She has AMAZING depth just like her daddy. <3

Adaliene's gorgeous head and ear. Exactly like her parents. <3

Adaliene is such a thick little doe <3

Have a Fantastic Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment