Thursday, August 30, 2012

Long Time, No See!!!

Hey! Well it has been a while!! I haven't been able to get to blogging this whole week but I am back for today! haha Well I have many updates, but I can't write a paragraph on each one or else my poor healing arm will ache, so I am going to make a brief list.
-Selling Tegan and Cowboy
-Bred Maybelle and Chex
-Selling Popit after she weans her litter
-Popits litter is adorable but I realized today, none of them are BEW. Darn.
-There's more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. haha
So I did some posing today and realized how nice my juniors are coming along. I am so excited to see how they mature, but I will have to sell them and just get pictures as I need money for new bunnies right now. I am 100% empty on the bunny money right now. EEEK!!!



Cowboy and his awkward pose

Tegan, I promise he isn't under-cut. He just prefers to stick his back feet forward making the appearance of under-cut

Manda's cute face

Decent pose out of her!! Finally!! :D

Gillie also did a nice pose today!

Gillie's cute face <3

Popit and her two babies, with Maybelle's foster doe.

Toni wearing my shades... HAHA

"I don't want to wear them anymore...."

No comments:

Post a Comment