Tuesday, January 7, 2014

103 Post!

I passed the 100th post by 3 so this is to celebrate finally hitting 100 blog posts!! I plan to bump that number up to 200 or possibly even 300 this year. Blogging gets addicting! However, I hope I don't run out of things to say. I doubt I will considering my herd is continually changing and improving. I want to post more because I'd like to continue documenting my herd for my friends to read and learn from. Here's to a great year of posts!! 

Little Rascal's Something Royal

Royal

A pre-jr  Sable Point buck. Little Rascal's John
I plan to breed him to my REW doe, Tasia's Snowflake in May! 
John <3

AceHop's Willey
This guy is a cutie! Other than being a false dwarf,
he has a great head and excellent depth for a young senior.
He'll be staying with me for a while and then finding a new
home when it's time.

Little Rascal's Toots
This is little Miss Grumpy Pants. Enough said.


Little Rascal's LR15
She doesn't have a name yet but this little jr doe has excellent
width, size, and bone. She has a low head set so I was holding
 her head up to show off her front limb. She'll be an excellent momma!
Little Rascal's Foxy
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this jr doe's type. She's an itty bitty doe
 unfortunately, but she's very upright, wide, and smooth. I'm excited to see this little jr grow up and fill out!

It's a short post today as I need to head to the airport for a flash mob! Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment