Friday, May 11, 2012

Updates!

Hey! So its been a few months and boy, do we have stuff to catch up on! Well I'm going to start with the best news. We are getting 2 new does on Tuesday that are bred and due June 10th!! WHOO!!! The bad news is we are also selling Cookies and Flynn on Tuesday as well. But I think that will be the best thing for my line. Teddy is getting very excited to meet the new girls. To bad he can't have a date with them for at least 3-4 months.... Poor Ted. LOL!!
So obliviously we are back breeding rabbits after a 5 year break. We are EXTREMELY limited on holes, but it works for now. In the mean time, I'm tring to talk my dad into building a simple shed for rabbits. He's a general contractor so it shouldn't be to much of a challenge.
I don't have a camera at my house right now, so I don't have any very recent pictures. But heres a picture  of Teddy from a few weeks ago.



Ya'll have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Neat! We have the same 'due date'! Amelia and Jordan are due around that time too. We'll be on baby watch together-lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! Lol!! Getting up every hour to go check on them... good thing I won't have school.

    ReplyDelete