Thursday, December 5, 2013

Baby Boom

We had a baby boom here at LRR... sort of... we had 3 does kindle with a total of 9 live babies. This baby boom was 2 weeks ago! lol I haven't had internet to post.

Tyrade x Manda (6 Black Torts)
I just absolutely LOVE this cross!

One of Annie's little babies.

He has the cutest broken pattern!

Annie's 2nd baby. I love his little nose!

Teddy x Laddie Go (Black Sport)
This baby was fostered to Annie. What a cutie!
Sigh... such an interesting 'baby boom'. Okay, I know an actual baby boom consists of like 20+ babies but 9 at once is my record for this year! Lol! I've been breeding all of my does far apart this year and the most I got at once was 7 in May.
Allow me to mention though, I am 150% out of cages! Lol! So all of my current weanlings and new babies will be demanding my cages in a few weeks-few months. This should be interesting. I'll have to be making some tough cuts in the Spring. Ick. Not excited for that. I have one 5 month old Holland being picked up this weekend along with 4 young Hotots and 2 Hotot senior bucks that are still for sale. Also considering selling some Holland jr does and bucks, out of state soon... decisions... I'll be so happy when February finally rolls around and I don't have to make cuts like this! It's no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment