Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 Rabbit of the Year

It's nearing the end of the year and it's time to do those final posts that wrap up the year and set fire to new and exciting opportunities for the year ahead! I honestly don't feel ready for the new year until these posts are finished! They're so important for me!
The first post in this series of final 2013 posts would be the 2013 Rabbit of the Year post. This is where I pick my favorite rabbit I produced this year. This award goes to Valentina, a Dwarf Hotot junior doe! She is the whole package with a gorgeous body, cute head, little ears, and sassy eyebands that drag out into a cat eye on the end! Lol!



Wow! I just love this doe!! She is the last baby I have out of Buddy Holly and I am so thankful that I was able to get this girl before Buddy passed away. Valentina had a very strange few weeks in the uglies where I considered selling her but now, I'm so glad that I didn't! She is probably by far, the best bun I had the pleasure of producing this year!

Next Post:
2014 Goals and 2013 Analysis (combined into one post)

No comments:

Post a Comment