Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Happier Beginning!

Since yesterday's post, I have been thinking and I really don't want to leave my blog on that ranting note for a few weeks. I've pinpointed the problem and I'm fixing it! Here's to a happier, new beginning for my attitude towards rabbits! I want to regain the fun and excitement I used to have for improvement. I think I got too involved with other breeders and competition and it really sucked the fun out of rabbits for me. No more! I'm staying pretty secluded now in order to keep the peace and joy in my rabbitry. Of course, I'll still be babbling aimlessly about my bunnehs to my closest friends. I'd just like to keep the noses of people with questionable intentions out of my rabbitry. I will not be getting that involved in my competition ever again. Rabbits are fun for me to raise and I'm keeping it that way. Nobody is permitted to ruin the fun for me.
Anyways, lets talk about the little lovelies here at LRR at the moment! I don't think I've been doing a good job at updating lately because if you only follow my blog, you probably don't know about half the animals I work with! Lol! Let's catch up on current breedings! Here's a list of everyone and their due dates:

Holland Lops:Little Rascal's Diesel x TF Pistol Annie - Due: 11/22/13

TF Tyrade x LuvLops' Manda - Due: 11/24/13

TF Tyrade x TF Shoshone - Due: 11/24/13

TF Tyrade x Huckleberry's Cosette - Due: 11/24/13


Dwarf Hotots:4King's Martin x Percy's Paramore - Due: 11/16/13

Thunderhill's Bronson x Thunderhill's Mirror Mirror - Due: 11/16/13

Thunderhill's Bruno Mars x Thunderhill's Telsa - Due: 11/16/13

Little Rascal's Teddy x SC Laddie Go - Due: 11/24/13


Little Rascal's Teddy x Little Rascal's Mia - Due: 11/31/13

Hehe! Allow me to defend myself. The first Holland breeding, yes, is a mutt breeding. Diesel jumped into Annie's carrier while I was deep cleaning their cages!! Oh well! I'll rebreeding her to Tyrade as soon as I can.
Remember how I said I was going to be breeding everyone in August? Ha. Funny. That was put off until October! I officially have 9 does due in November. I don't think I'll be getting much sleep for that entire month. I also have 5 does that I still need to breed! Wowza!! Maybe I'll put off breeding them for a few weeks? ;-) My cages will be stuffed to maximum capacity at weaning time.

That is all for now!
I hope to be posting again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment