Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Little Rascal's Toots

Who knew a 2.5 month old Holland could be this cute? This little chunker is so young but already has superior type and potential. Toots (pronounced tuhts) is out of some slow developing stock so I will have to keep my patience with her. She used to be quite a stinker as a weanling and would refuse all attempts to pose when I was practicing with her. Around 9 weeks old however, I got her out for her daily snuggles and posing practice and voila, she posed like a pro! After staring at her astonished for a moment, I quickly stepped back and looked at her type. I was amazing to see a carbon copy of her sire in a young, doe form! Toots has the crown, ears, head shape, bone, width, short body, and full hindquarter complete with a butt ruffle (the drag of chunk around her hindquarter).
I can't wait to see this girl turn senior! I will try to show her in about a month if she makes weight. I could pose her all day! Hee Hee
 
 
Excuse the tractors and the fact that I'm posing her on a trailer.

Width between those front legs! <3 LOVE

Here she is stretching up on her toes to see the kitty
that was watching her. What a cutie!  

1 comment: