Sunday, September 29, 2013

Huckleberry's Cosette

None of you have gotten to meet my adorable little doe, Cosette! I purchased this beauty from my friend in Virginia, Hannah Walton who sold out of Hollands around the end of 2012. She saved this little sweet heart for me!!
With all honesty, this doe is pretty much one of my favorite Holland I have ever owned. What a little ham! She has one of those hard to come across personalities where she must know what you're doing at all times, will get in your face if you dare ignore her, and will give your face a firm boop with her nose if the ignoring persists.
On top of her precious personality, this doe is a little, yet solid tank! She has phenomenal type on her! I call her my "lil' chunk" because she is firmly fleshed yet still so thick and wide. Do not confuse this width with being overweight. This is the width I'm striving for!

What a fun doe to pose!

Uh, width and mass! Picture perfect!

And of course, here she is jumping to me. She loves attention!

Her smooshy face; how can you not adore her?!

1 comment: