Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Introduction

     Hello! Welcome to my rabbitry blog. I will be mainly using my blog as a way to look back at how my herd has improved. I also hope to teach you about my two favorite rabbit breeds. The Dwarf Hotot and the Holland Lop. I plan to work mainly on Hollands and work on Dwarf Hotots on a smaller scale. I plan to start showing in late 2012 when I can really get my rabbitry up and running again.
     I have had rabbits my whole life. We raised meat rabbits in 2006, but we sold most of our rabbits in 2008 due to financial difficulties. I have been keeping pets and a few hotot breeding stock around for my future rabbitry.
     I have a Dwarf Hotot buck by the name of BA's Cookies N' Cream. He is a sport, but he will be a nice brood buck. I am very attached to this little boy and plan to keep him even after he retires from his breeding career. I will be purchasing two Hotot does from that same breeder soon. I am just waiting for the right ones.
     I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I will enjoy updating it! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment