Friday, August 16, 2013

Lots of Baby Bunnehs~

Looking around the rabbitry tonight, I've realized I have quite a few nice babies growing out. In this post, I think I'll just ramble on about my horde of beautiful little up and coming juniors! I can't wait for them to hit the show tables and breeding program!

Thadium- Blue Banded jr buck
Gorgeous boy may be headed up to Montana soon to help a
youth breeder's hotot program...

Diesel- black sport jr buck
Um, can I just say I vowed I would never used a sport buck
until this compact, depthy little man came along?!

Beastamous- black banded jr buck
He may not be as compact or depthy as his brothers, but boy,
does he have width!

Laddie Go- this little doe is from Sweet Cheeks rabbitry.
She has a somewhat choppy topline and some length but she has
excellent width to shoulder! I figured I'd try her out with my
smooth, compact bucks and see what I get!

Something Royal- Broken Sable Point pre-jr doe
I LOVE this little doe. What a pretty girl!
She can sit up high and has excellent width to her!

Bold Ruler- Broken Sable Point pre-jr buck
A cute little buck! Reminds me so much of his daddy! <3

Oakley- Broken Sable Point pre-jr doe
Oakers is a nicely typed little doe!

Raybans- Solid Sable Point pre-jr doe
Ray is a cute little wide doe. I hope she keeps her width
and can be bred to a buck with a nice headset.

Lovie- Solid Black Tort jr doe
Lovie is a nice little doe! She looks very broody to me but has excellent width,
 straight bone, smooth topline, and a full HQ. The reason I think she looks
broody is she has an elongated face and long ears like my nicest
brood does had as juniors.

....just look at her for a second........no, no, keep looking at her...

Yep, this is Manda's adorable little daughter!!

Little chunk <3

Annie kept darting to the fence so I made a barrier. lol
Lots of little cuties!! <3 I wish I could fast forward and see them all as seniors!

No comments:

Post a Comment