Friday, November 2, 2012

So Many Updates!

Here comes another long post! I've had so many updates to give you all, I just haven't had the time to make a post. So let's just get right to it!!
First of all, CoNvEnTiOn! As most of you know, my buck, XC2 was stolen at convention 3 days ago and still hasn't been found. BUT, Patty Percy is so generous and said she would send XC2's handsome brother to me if we can get transport. The transport is coming along nicely. So far, this bunny is going to be traveling to shows from state to state to get here. States he will likely be passing through are Wisconsin, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, and then finally to his home in Utah. John Mingus was reading our posts about transport last night and he commented saying "I think this bunny will be forever known as Percy's Traveler." Hopefully we can get transport arrangements done so this pretty guy can get to Utah. But we also got two more beautiful bunnies! JC's Mushu and 4King's Jennie. These two are happily munching on hay in their cages. I love them both so much!
Jennie, She loves to sit at the front of the cage and watch everything going on. I think she's getting used to those crazy chickens that are running under her cage. haha
 
Giant hay pile for Jennie. She won't go hungry! haha
 
Handsome little Mushu
 
His pretty Coloring <3
Second, we have done some barn remodeling. We put up a little 6'x8' blue tarp to keep snow and rain off the bunnies. We also re-mounted the top hanging cage and set up the slanted board to catch manure. It works great! Hopefully I can do a barn tour video again soon. These pictures were taken on the 30th. It's changed a little since then. I've moved around and added a few bunnies. I apologize that they are sideways. My computer wouldn't let me fix it. haha
 
The blue tarp and cardboard "wall" in the back that keeps out wind and snow.
 
It looks really messy because I had just barely sprayed out the cages so the whole bottom half was soaked. Oops. Plus all of the fall leaves and hay that got scattered about in the wind.
 
The new white board. This will help me keep track of things easier. Right now, all I have written is bible verses. I will eventually write down dates. lol!
 
Maybelliene's sweet babies are growing fast! Hopefully I'll have the two bucks sold soon. Addy is staying with me for sure. She's looks exactly like her momma.
 
Addy
 
Nytro
 
Well that's all for this post! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Jennie looks so full in that HQ, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS full in the HQ...and the shoulders...and everywhere else. haha I Love her! Thanks Lindsey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about XC2. Hope he is returned to you, but I always love how rabbit people stand up and help..this is a perfect example! Hope "traveler" gets to you soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your buck. I like your two new ones. I bet it was alot of fun when they finally got here:). Addy looks really sweet. I'm glad your keeping her. I'm keeping my liitle doe too. She looks just like her momma as well.

    I like your remodel. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete